- Click on the date associated with each song to go to a YouTube video with a “reference” version of the song.
- “P” and “L” refer to who will sing the lead on each song.
- “>” before a song means we hope to segue into that song from the preceding one.
- Google has a simple, online metronome if you want to practice at tempo. “BPM” is beats per minute.
- Fishin’ Blues (P, solo, acoustic guitar)
- TLEO, (P) (115 BPM), 5/8/77 (at end of song, increase tempo, go into Bertha)
- > Bertha (L), (155 BPM), 7/4/1989
- Jack Straw (P&L), (150 BPM), 10/31/80 (note this is a fairly uptempo version)
- Second that emotion, (L) (100 BPM), 9/1/90
- > Dancing in the streets (P) (125 BPM), 5/8/77 (Start with verse, not chorus. No walkdown/walkup jam.)
- Eyes (P) (105 BPM), 9/3/77
- > Lovelight, (L) (110 BPM), 6/21/89
- > NFA > GDTRFB (L+P) (95 BPM), 4/5/71
- E: Scarlet Begonias (P) (80 BPM), 5/8/77